Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2022

Video: Fintastic Friend Mini Underwater Scene Card

Hi, Friends! Lauren here and I'm back with a new video tutorial on YouTube! This month I am featuring the adorable Finstastic Friends stamp set on my card. I wanted to create a mini scene to be the focal point on the card and used edger dies to create border strips of waves. The colors I used were inspired by the rainbow colors from the Gorgeous Gingham paper pack.

To color in my images, I stamped with a watercolor friendly ink and used my Zig Clean Color Brushes. I love the softness you can create with these colors and the Blender. You can watch today's video to see how I colored and assembled my card!

Click the image below to start the video and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions!


Here is a quick list of the Time For Tea Designs supplies I used and make sure to enter my code T4TLAUREN10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

Thanks for joining me today and for spending time with me these past six months!

XO. Lauren

Find me on my social media here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like