Pages

Saturday 13 August 2022

Congratulations, Well Done!



 

Happy Saturday Teatimer's I've got a fun whale card today for you using the new Time for Tea release. 
As you probably know I love to make scene cards and the Stitched Slimline Slopes Die is perfect for this. 
I used an ombre technique with Distress Oxides to create darker water at the bottom and then lighter towards the top where it hits the sky. Then for the sky I blended the sky and then stencilled some sun rays over the top. I finished it up with some spritzes of water and splatters of the same colours and coloured up some fish using an orange gelly roll pen. I also drew in some birds in the sky too to add some extra interest.
The whales and narwhal are from the new Get Whale Soon Stamp and Die set  I coloured them up in a range of colours for more contrast and a pop of colour. Then all that was left to do was the sentiments which I white heat embossed onto black using the Simple Sentiments Clear Stamp Set.
That's my card finished up I hope you like it you can fund all the products in the Time for Tea Shop and you can get 10% off your purchases using code T4TNATALIE10
Have a great weekend and be sure to keep checking back for more inspiration. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like