Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2022

Llama tell you....

 Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here with some new Time for tea designs inspiration for you using products from the latest release...


For this card I used these T4T products...

To create my card I started by die cutting the waves cover die twice. Once from a piece of green cardstock and then once from a piece of cardstock I had inked blended/splattered using distress oxide inks.

I adhered the green frame to a piece of card before then laying in the wave pieces using different levels of foam tape to give it fun dimension. This completed the card base....


Now that the base was complete it was time to add some llamas...

I stamped, coloured and die cut three llamas along with a mountain and some sentiments. These were all adhered to the card using foam tape. To finish it all off in true Ashlee style there was of course some sequins for a touch of bling!!

What do you think of this llama mountain scene? I hope you like it...
Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting hugs Ashlee. 




(Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my discount code T4TASHLEE10 for 10% off your order)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like