Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2022

Llama tell you....!!

 Hey Tea-timers...

Who's seen the brand new release at Time for Tea designs?!

 Isn't it SUPER awesome, I am totally loving it all...

I've got a card to share with you that I made using some of the new goodies...


Here is what I used from the release :

- Llama tell you stamp and co-ordinating die collection

To create this card I started with a white card base that I did a bit of ink blending and splatter on using distress oxide inks. I then stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Llama tell you set. (These were all coloured using Copic/alcohol markers)

I adhered all the images to the card base using varying levels of foam tape creating dimension and a fun scene of llamas and mountains!!

To complete the card I added some stamped/die cut sentiments and a touch of sequins for that little bit of bling...

What do you think?! I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I will be back with more inspiration using the new release very soon. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 


Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my discount for 10% off your order...

- T4TASHLEE10 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like