Pages

Thursday 25 August 2022

Fintastic Friends

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here to share another card I made using the New Release!  This card features the Fintastic Friends stamp set.

To create this card, I started with my background.  I used some Maker Forte inks and Catherine Pooler inks to create an ink blended ocean and sky scene.  I added some water splotches and white paint flecks to the entire background.  


Then, I stamped my images from the Fintastic Friends stamp set and colored them in with Copic markers.  I cut them out with the coordinating die set.  I added some white gel pen marks as well.
 

I added on a Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Die and then adhered my stamped images to my card using 3D foam squares.




Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Blog today!  I hope you enjoyed making this card with me!  Enjoy the rest of your day!  Xx, Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like