Pages

Saturday 20 August 2022

Get Whale Soon!

 

Happy Saturday Teatimer's I'm back with another cute cards using the new Get Whale Soon Stamp Set from Time for Tea Designs. 
I love a good pun so had to cut up the Get Well Soon Large Sentiment Die to create this fun punny get well soon card. I used the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Die for my base layer and used the dotted wave embossing die from the Ocean Waves Die Set to create embossed waves. 
I ink blended over this with blue and pink oxides so the pink tied in with the sentiment and added some spritzes of water and splatters of the same colours. 
The whales and their fun accessories are coloured up with copic markers I just love the Get whale Soon pun they create adding them to the middle of the sentiment. To finish everything up I added some stars and bubbles using a white gelly roll pen. 
I love how this one turned between the rich colours and the pop of pink to that punny sentiment it's just a super fun card. You can find all the supplies in the Time for Tea Shop and get 10% off any orders using code T4TNATALIE10 
Have a great weekend and don't forget to come back soon for more inspiration and cute cards!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like