Pages

Friday 24 March 2023

Birthday Camels

Happy Friday! Today is another fabulous release day over at Time For Tea Designs so be sure to check out all the new goodies! 

For my card today, I am sharing a birthday card using the adorable camels in the Happy Hump Day stamp set and their coordinating dies. I love the camel sticking out his tongue! So funny.

I used the Stitched Window Cover Die to die-cut white card stock. I ink-blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide onto white cardstock using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I added Salty Ocean Distress Oxide splatter using water and a paintbrush. I used double-sided tape to adhere the stitched frame to the ink-blended panel. I then adhered this to a card base.

I used a wavy hill die from the Landscape Edge Die Set to die-cut the negative pieces of white card stock that resulted from using the Stitched Window Cover Die. I ink blended Tea Dye and Antique Linen Distress Oxide onto the paper and added Vintage Photo Distress Oxide splatter. I used liquid glue to adhere these to the openings.


I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) several images from Happy Hump Day and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The balloon is from Hooray Hamsters (on sale!), and the gift is from Mew Are the Best Gift Clear Stamp Set.  

I added sparkles to the edges of some images with a Quickie Glue Pen and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter.

I used liquid glue and/or double-sided foam tape to adhere the images and sentiment to the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like