Pages

Thursday 9 March 2023

You, Me and a Cup of Tea

 

Hello, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today, I am sharing this card I made using the Pumpkin Spice Stamp Set with a sentiment from the Perfect Blend Stamp Set!

This card is a perfect BLEND of simplicity and elegance!  I love how versatile the layout is and how you could use it for a masculine or feminine card!

I used an acrylic block to first stamp out the tea cups.  I always start in the middle and then work my way to the outside.  Next, I swapped out the tea with the beans and stamped those in between the mugs.  I colored them in with OLO alcohol markers.

For the sentiment, I stamped it on black cardstock with glue ink.  Then, I sprinkled some white embossing powder on it and melted it with my heat tool.

I hope you make some time to get crafty today, friends!!  'Til next week!!  Xx, Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like