Pages

Friday 3 March 2023

Hello, Meow You Doing?

 

Hello, and welcome! DT Annalisa here sharing a bright tea-themed card featuring a kitty in a giant mug from the Tearrific Pals stamp set from Time For Tea Designs.

I started with a 5 3/4 by 4 1/8 inch and the Scattered Hearts Stencil. I placed the Scattered Hearts Stencil on my Wendy Vecchi 7-inch Make Art Station and used the strong magnets to ensure the stencil didn't move while I ink-blended. I used Peacock Feathers, Picked Rasberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks and my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes to apply ink. 

I die-cut white cardstock using the Wide Stitched Frame Dies. I used the large frame and the thin-lined frame created when I used all three dotted frames together. I really liked the way the thin and thick frames looked together so I decided to use both. I used liquid glue to adhere both the card base.

I stamped the kitty in the tea mug, the sugar cubes and the tea bag, coloured them with my Copics and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added some white gel pen accents, stickles and Glossy Accents for added interest. Once everything was dry, I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the elements to the card.


For the sentiment, I stamped the 'hello' from Let's Chat Clear Stamp Set and used the coordinating die set to cut it out, I cut out three additional backers for the sentiment and glued them all together and to the card with liquid glue (for added dimension). I completed this same process for the 'meow you doing?' using the Purrfect Day Clear Stamp Set and the Coordinating Dies. 

I added Clear Bubbles Designer Enamel Dots for a finishing touch to the card. These bubbles are so pretty, and I love using them on cards.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like