Pages

Thursday 23 March 2023

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times

 

It's Amanda here!

Did you see that there's a NEW RELEASE coming tomorrow?!  I am so excited about this whole release!  You're going to LOVE it!  There's a brand new little critter friend that I am obsessed with!!  I'll be back next Thursday with a card showcasing this adorable little guy!

For now, though, I get to share the classic Baked with More Love Stamp Set in this lovely card!  Do you love the layout of this card?  I love the peeking black and white stripes, don't you?!

I've also used the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad for this card.  I know, I know, it's not a winter card!  But this pink striped paper is just gorgeous on ANY card!  

For my background, I'm using the Tiled Wall Stencil.

For my sentiments, I stamped them on black cardstock with Wow! Embossing Glue and then applied white embossing powder.  I love that Time for Tea Designs sentiments come with their own coordinating dies!  I cut these out using those dies and LOOK how perfect!  Ahh!

I colored my little cute critters in with alcohol markers and then added highlights and dots with a white Gelly Roll pen.

I used 3D foam tape to prop up my tiled wall.  I glued my pink patterned paper and black and white stripe paper directly to my white A2 card base.  I used 3D foam squares to adhere my stamped images and sentiments.  I added a few enamel dots as a finishing touch!

That's all for me today, friends!  I can't wait for you to see the whole new release tomorrow!  Have fun going gaga over the goodies!!
Xx, Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like