Pages

Monday 13 March 2023

You are TEArrific!

Hi Tea Timers! Did you know that there is currently a sale on the Retiring Collection in the shop?! I wanted to highlight one of the sets and really love the Tearrific Pals stamp set. The set has two adorable critters in cups and I thought it paired perfectly with the new Pumpkin Spice stamp set (not retiring).


Sets used:
I first stamped out the images and used the following Copic Markers to color them: BG11. BG13. BG15. BG18, RV21, RV23, RV25, B93, B95, B97, B99, V01, V04. V05, V06, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7. I then cut them out using the coordinating dies and set them to the side.


I then took an A2 panel and used the Tiled Wall Stencil first. I blended it with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides. I then took the Coffee Stains stencil and blended it with the Tea Dye Distress Oxide. I wanted it to look like there were stains on the counter.

After I blended with the stencil, I took the images and arranged them onto my card. I wanted to see how I wanted to space my sentiments and I ended up going with both sentiments.


I stamped the sentiments onto the panel directly using black ink. I then adhered the images using a mix of liquid adhesive and foam tape. I had an extra sugar cube that I stamped out and thought it would be cute if it looked like it was falling into the cup with the kitty.

Tearrific Pals stamp set is one of many stamps retiring and on sale! Check out the Retiring Collection and used the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like