Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2023

Design Team Call Update


I want to say a HUGE thank you so much to everyone of you lovely talented people who applied to our Design Team Call. 

I received so many wonderful applications it really did make my decision so hard!

I have now managed to choose the successful applicants and they have all been contacted. 

Congratulations to our new Designs Team friends! I can't wait to introduce you all to them and share their inspiring projects with you.

Stay tuned for more information on our new team, new release updates and crafty inspiration from HQ!


Don't forget our monthly Spotlight competition has started fresh for March!
 Tag us in your projects to be featured in our monthly Spotlight story on Instagram and Facebook. 
Plus you will be entered into a draw where you could win a gift card to spend in store!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like