Pages

Thursday 2 March 2023

You Mean a LATTE to Me


Hello, Tea Timers!  I'm excited to be here today to share this gorgeous card with you!  I created this card by cutting out the Tree of Love Cover Die in white cardstock.  I adhered some patterned paper directly onto my A2 card base using liquid glue.  Then, I used my Bearly Arts precision glue to adhere my tree.

Next,  I stamped my images from the Happy Trails Stamp Set.  Once colored with alcohol markers, I cut them out using the coordinating die set.  I also trimmed a small white panel down and stamped the mugs directly onto it, evenly spacing them out, using a small acrylic block.


I trimmed down a piece of black cardstock that was just .25" bigger than my white panel.  I glued my white panel to the black panel.  I propped that up onto my card base using strips of 3D foam tape.


I trimmed down another piece of patterned paper and glued that to my white panel.  I grabbed my sentiment from the Perfect Blend Stamp Set and stamped that onto a piece of white cardstock in black ink.  I trimmed that down with my scissors and created a little flag/banner at the end.  I glued that onto my patterned strip.

The last thing to do is add on my stamped images with 3D foam squares and glue a few sequins down!


I hope you enjoyed this card and are feeling inspired by my post!  Have fun getting crafty today or whenever you can!  Xx, Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like