Pages

Saturday 11 March 2023

Making an Interactive Pull Tab Card with a Secret Message

 


In this week's Live crafting video I decided to make an interactive pull tab card.


I was very much inspired by all the snow we've had here in Sheffield, UK, over the last couple of days. It doesn't snow often really here anymore so when it does its a big deal and the world seems to come to a halt! :)


Personally, I like the look of snow but I'm not a fan of having to deal with it so having in fun in the snow is definitely up to this super cute Dachshund :)


Lynn, one of our Tea Timers came up with the idea of a secret message on the pull tab mechanism and I LOVE it!!


If you'd like to see how I put this fun interactive card together, head over to YouTube to watch the replay via the link below.



Stay warm!

Crafty Hugs

Jo XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like