Pages

Monday 6 March 2023

Have a Howling Good Day!

Hi Tea Timers and Happy Monday! Who doesn't love it when the neighborhood dogs are serenading late into the night, or even better yet, early in the morning?! I wanted to create fun scene resembling such and the Dog Gone Mutts set has the perfect image!


Sets used:

I first stamped out my image and fussy cut it out. There are coordinating dies available as well. I used the following Copic Markers to color them: E00, E01, E11, E13, E23, E25, E51, E53, E55, E57, E71, E74, E77, C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7.



I then cut out 3 A2 panels from white, black and navy cardstock. With the black and navy cardstock, I took the slimline village die and cut it out of each cardstock once. I took one of the circle dies and cut it out of cardstock as well to create a moon for my background. 

I taped the circle where I wanted the moon to go on the white panel and blended Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides. To create a moon look, I took the Pawsome Prints stencil and blended Hickory Smoke and Weathered Wood. 



With white watercolor, I splattered it across the panel. I then took the sentiment and stamped it directly onto the panel. I used the musical notes stamp and stamped it around the panel as well.

To complete my card, I used liquid adhesive for the village pieces. I used foam tape to adhere the image of the dogs.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. Check out the shop for the fun sets I used today and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like