Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Seal of approval

Hey there Tea-timer friends..

It's DT Ashlee here for my weekly post and today I've got some ocean themed inspiration for you!! 


For this one I used the super cute set Sealed with a kiss and created a fun water scene using these dies....




To create this card I started with a blue card stock base that inked slightly in the middle with a CPD Cummerbund ink just to create a slight variation in the sky. 

I then used a different shade of blue cardstock that I inked with a mix of Catherine Pooler blue inks (Something borrowed and Suede shoes) before splattering to create a super cool base to cut the waves from. I used one of the ocean waves to cut three panels of waves and then adhered them onto the card base using foam tape creating different levels of water!!

Using the cloud die I die cut three clouds from an off white cardstock and adhered those finishing off the sky...


I coloured up a bunch of cute images from the Sealed with a kiss set using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and die cut them with the co-ordinating dies before adding to the ocean....

A stamped and die cut sentiment along with a touch of sequins completed the card!!


I hope you enjoyed my card for today, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like