Pages

Thursday 30 March 2023

Queen for the Day!


 Hi crafty friends!!  It's Amanda here sharing the most adorable BRAND NEW Queen for the Day Stamp and Die Set!  This release is ALL amazing, but come on!  Check out these sweet kitties!  They've stolen my heart!

Creating this card was super fun!  I started by masking off the bottom of my panel with a light-hold tape.  Then, I blended some Catherine Pooler Cummerbund ink through my Tiled Wall Stencil.  I removed my mask and blended the bottom of the panel with gray ink.

I stamped my images with black ink and then colored them in with alcohol markers.  I die cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then, I stamped my sentiment on a piece of black cardstock with Wow! Embossing Glue, added white embossing powder, and then melted the powder with my heat tool.  I added everything to my card front using 3D foam squares.


Here are some up close-ups so you can really enjoy how cute these little kitties are!


I hope you have enjoyed this super adorable card!  What's your favorite new release product?!  Comment below to let us know!
Crafty hugs, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like