Pages

Monday 20 March 2023

I DONUT Know What I Would Do Without You!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! Today, I wanted to create a card using just one image and decided on the donut image from the We Go Together Clear stamp set.


Sets used:
Coordinating dies available here
Stamp and die combo here

I first stamped the donut image out 8 times. I decided to fussycut the images out instead of using the coordinating dies but it should work either way. I used the following Copic Marker combos to color the donuts:

E00, E11, E13
RV21, RV23, RV25
YG21, YG23, YG25
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17


I wanted to have the donuts to have a bite mark so I took a scalloped circle punch I had in my stash and punched bite marks into several donuts. I then took a white gel pen to add some icing to the donuts. On some of the other donuts, I used the squeeze paint to add icing. 

I then assembled my donuts onto an A2 panel and adhered it with liquid adhesive. To complete my card, I heat embossed my sentiment onto cardstock and trimmed it down. I adhered it with liquid adhesive as well.


I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and feel inspired to create a fun background or card centered around 1 image. If you like the set that I used today, check out the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like