Pages

Friday 17 March 2023

Making a Get Well Card for my Dad and his cat! :) Live Video Tutorial


Hi & happy Friday all!

This week's Live video was such a lot of fun to do & I loved how it turned out.


My mission was to create a get well soon card for my mum & dad's cat. I then realised my pops had also been ill so I decided to make this card for them both.
 

I used the Kitty Capers Stamps to make the two kitty characters. The ginger kitty is Alfie and he has been fighting with local moggies and got an injury on his head. 


I just had to add the plaster from the Get Whale Soon Stamp set to cover his little wound. :)


The black grumpy kitty is for my dad and he has his sanitiser and pain killers to help him through his flu!

I also used the large Get Well Soon Sentiment Die and the Pawsome Patten stencil. I created the rainbow background with the stencil and my stackable blender brushes. I loved how this background turned out too.


I really hope you like today's card. 
If you missed it you can watch the replay below. 

Happy Crafting 
Jo 
XOXO



2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the kitties! >^..^<
    I have had a very sick kitty too, and she is finally improving. I think we came close to losing her, but I am relieved that she's doing better now! I hope your Dad and the kitty are doing much better too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Denise, your poor kitty. Sending you both lots of love. I hope she's fully recovered soon. xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like