Pages

Friday 17 March 2023

Get Whale Soon

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a get well soon card featuring the Get Whale Soon stamp set and the Wonky Background Masking Stencil. I have been under the weather for the past week, so I thought it would be fitting to share this. Thankfully I am on the mend, as it is hard to be crafty when your head is congested! 

I ink-blended Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink over the Wonky Background Masking Stencil onto some white cardstock using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added splatter with a paintbrush, water and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I also added metallic silver watercolour splatter with a paintbrush.

Once dry, I die-cut the panel with the A2 Layering dies. I used the same die set to cut grey card stock that I glued to an A2 card base. I love how these dies make it so easy to create a layered card like this without having to measure!

I stamped the images from Get Whale Soon with Lawn Fawn Jet Blank Ink and coloured them with my Copics. I added white gel pen accents and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.    

I stamped the 'sending you hugs' to the bottom of the ink-blended panel using Versafine Onyx Black. Next, I added double-sided foam tape to the back of the panel and stuck it down to the card base.


I used liquid glue to stick down the pills and heart to the card base for the rest, I used double-sided foam tape. I added Glossy Accents for shine and added dimension, to some of the elements. I added blue Designer Enamel Dots from the Sweet Summer Enamel Dots, to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like