Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2023

There's a bear in the wood's

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here today and I've got a card to share featuring the Happy trails set from Time for tea designs!!


I wanted to create a scene of a bear lost in the woods so I used a couple dies from T4T to set the scene...
- Hey, Hello, Hi (for the large focal sentiment)


I started with a blue cardstock base that I added some slight blue inking to for depth to the sky. I then used green cardstock and added ink blending and splatters to it so that I could die cut the tree top (I used one of the ocean wave dies) and then a strip for the grass. Using a piece of brown cardstock I added brown ink blending and splatters and then die cut a bunch of trees trunks...

I adhered all the trunks to the sky base using liquid glue and then adhered the tree top and grass with foam tape. The hey sentiment was adhered into the tree top and to add a sub sentiment I stamped the I'd be lost without you on light brown card and added it to the grass. 


I stamped, coloured and die cut all the images before arranging my little woods scene before completing the card with a touch of sequins!!

(All images were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)


I hope you enjoyed today's card, I certainly had lots of fun making it...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like