Pages

Friday 31 March 2023

Holy Moley Birthday

 
Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing my first card using the I Really Dig You stamp set that is part of the brand-new release! It is one of my favourite sets from the new release. I LOVE to garden so, the little garden tools and the little critters in the set stole my heart as soon as I saw them. 

I created the background using Distress Watercolor Cardstock by Ranger that I cut to a 5.5 by 4.25-inch piece using dies from the Landscape Edge Standalone Die Set. I ink-blended Distress Oxide Inks onto the different sections using Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes

Soil: Tea Die, Antique Linen; Vintage Photo splatter
Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn; Rustic Wilderness splatter
Sky: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean; Uncharted Mariner splatter
Clouds: Weathered Wood


I also added splatters of water to create texture for the scene. I used liquid glue to adhere the sections onto an A2 card base. It was fun puzzle-piecing them all together.

I stamped the sentiment using my MISIT to get a crisp impression.

I stamped the characters and accessories (how cute are the bee and the worm!) with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. I coloured them with Copics and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut out the images. 

I used liquid glue to adhere the planter, mole in a hole and tulip to the card. I used double-sided foam tape on the remainder of the images. I added Glossy Accents to some of the flowers, the bee, the butterfly and gardening tools to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like