Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2023

Easter wishes

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee and I've got a card to share that I made using products from the brand new Time for Tea designs release!!


I used these new goodies :


To create this card I started with die cutting the cover die from pink cardstock which I then ink blended a darker pink on the bottom portion. 

I die cut the easter wishes sentiment from blue and black cardstock and adhered them together off centre to create a shadow type look. Using foam tape I adhered it to the top portion of the card base....



I die cut the eggs from green cardstock and added some stencilled details/inking to them using the mini egg pattern before arranging them on the bottom of the card so I could create a fun little scene...

I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Eggstra special birthday set then adhered those all in place. To complete the card a touch of yellow sequins!! 


Isn't it a bit cute...?! I just adore this new release and I can't wait to use all the rest of the new products so keep an eye out for more inspiration using the release!! 

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like