Pages

Saturday 18 March 2023

Life is Not a Fairytale - Quick and simple card.

 


Anyone's Friday night end up like this?😝😍
I love this fun stamp set and its an absolute bargain right now in our Retiring Collection.


After yesterday's Live I ended up playing with our retiring Fairytale A7 stamp set and our Brighter Days Paper Pad to make this sweet card!

This was such a quick and simple card to put together. I stamped and coloured my images, then fussy cut them out, which was super easy.
The card base is an A2 size and I layered a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper over the top. I used my A2 layering dies to cut my paper to the perfect size.


I stamped my sentiment onto a circle that I die cut using the Simple Circles dies. I then placed my images onto the die cut circle.

I really love this sentiment LOL. So funny, and so true! 😝👡👡👡


I finished the card with some Clear Bubbles Enamel Dots. Easy! :)

I hope you enjoyed today's project. 

Happy Crafting
Jo xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like