Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2023

AVO nice day shaker

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here with you today and I have an avocado inspired card to share featuring the "Let's spoon stamp and die collection".

I recently got these stamps and the let's avocuddle shaker embellishments so I couldn't wait to make a shaking avocado card with them!! 


I created the card base using the A2 stitched hearts cover die by die cutting it from a green cardstock and then adding some shading to the bottom half portion using green ink....

I then adhered acetate to the cut out and added foam tape to make the shaker portion, filled it with avocado babies/sequins and backed it closed with another green piece of cardstock!!


I wanted a fun sentiment so I die cut the AVO NICE DAY using the Anthony's alphas die from white and green cardstock so that I could adhere the white cuts behind the green offset creating a letter shadow...

These were adhered to the card base using foam tape giving a nice bit of dimension to the lettering!!


I coloured up a couple of the super cute avo's using OLO markers and stamped the centres using CPD ink. Using a white gel pen I added some white highlights them adhered them to the base also using foam tape to pop them up...

To complete the card a small touch of sequins!!


Thanks for checking out my inspiration for today, I hope YOU avo nice day hehe....
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like