Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Cupcake Kisses

Hi all friends, today I have a new inspiration to show you using the fantastic set  Antony's Alpha Dies

 I have so many ideas and one of them is to create a stencil to make the background of my card, it was easy because I die cut the alphabet on a sheet of acetate but we can also use a cardstock,  then I shaded with Distress and created a shaker card using the die Smile Inverted Scallop Frame


I really like the set Hello Cupcake so I chose these little mice having fun in the middle of the cupcake cream. 

I chose this pattern from the new collection Sweet Summer Paper Pad to create two borders and finish the card.  These new cards are really beautiful and very useful, and I'm sad to use them, does this happen to you too? !!! 



Now I wish you a Good week, and don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get 10% off the store !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like