Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

Sending Paper Hugs

 

Hello everyone, Annalisa here sharing the INSIDE of a card rather than the outside, (shocking I know!) because the inside is the show stopper on this card. I love how this pop-up card turned out using the Happy Mail Critters from Time For Tea Designs.

I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut a card base and inside the pop-up area for the card base. I purchased the design from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop (Mailbox Pop-Up Card) and adapted it to create my card. The sky was ink blended using Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and the grass was from some green patterned paper I had. I coloured the tree and leaves with Copic markers.


The mailbox, bird and heart envelope are from the Happy Mail Critters, the planters, bush and small leaves and flowers are from the Windmill Add On die, the mouse is from Treat Yourself, the cat is from the Smitten Kitten and the flower and butterfly are from Be Slothy.

I stamped, coloured (with Copics) all of the elements and die cut them out. The Windmill Add On die elements were coloured using Distress Oxides (Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover, Picked Raspberry, Vintage Photo, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Faded Jeans.) I added a green splatter to the greenery and some white gel pen highlights to some of the elements.

I used liquid glue to adhere the critters and other items to the inside of the card. I finished up the inside by stamping the sentiment 'hello, sending paper hugs."

Thank you so much for visiting the T4T blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like