Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Sundae Sweeties

Hello tea timers, how are you all? Claudia here with a new inspiration using other elements of the new relese. I love alphabets and I think this one Anthony's Alpha Dies is really very versatile, as soon as I saw it I had so many ideas....  The first idea was to die-cut the whole alphabet to create a background  


I wanted to emphasize the background by creating a shaker card and I chose one of the wonderful patterns from the new collection  Sweet Summer paper pad
With such an important background I needed an equally important stamp, I chose one of the images from the set  Sundae Sweeties  



 For the sentiment I used white embossing powder on black cardstock and I really like the result, I hope you like it too!!! 
In the next inspiration I'll show you how I used the alphabet creating a stencil, see you next time!!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get an AMAZING 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like