Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Big Birthday Wishes

 Good afternoon everyone, 

Happy Sunday, Lyndsey here and today I'm sharing some inspiration from our new summer release that went live on Thursday. If you haven't seen it yet (why not!?!) you need to check it out. Jo has once again worked her magic with an amazing selection of adorable images and fabulous die sets. This cute card has been made with the fabulous Birthday Bear stamp and die set.


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bear Body - EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10 

Bear Stomach and Nose - GB10, EB3, EB8, 

Balloon (red) - CR7, CR9, CR11, DR7

Balloon (blue) - TB1, TB3, TB4, TB5

Balloon (yellow) - CT1, CT2, CT4, GB5 

Butterflies - PP1, PL2, LV1


So I decided to make a little scene card and this little fella if off to surprise his friend with a bunch of brightly coloured balloons.

I used the 2nd largest of the A2 Layering Dies to cut a piece if white card, and used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and Peacock Feathers distress ink to create my background.

I cut some grass strips from green card using the Landscape Edge Dies and added the cute little picket fence from the Windmill Add On Dies.

The Big Birthday Wishes Die was cut from black card 4 times for dimension and added towards the top section of the card.

I finished off adding a few flying critters in the sky.


Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, if you haven't ordered your new release items yet, why not get yourself across to the store and use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like