Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Just a note to say Hello

 


Happy Friday! Annalisa here sharing a clean and simple card with a couple of happy bees. I love the Bee Happy stamp set so much, and I am so glad it has an updated coordinating die set that also cuts out the sentiments.

To start, I stamped, coloured and die cut the bees and the honey wand. I then die-cut a square base (4.5 x 4.5 inches) and added some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink using my Beautiful Blender Brush


I die-cut some hexagons (using an older T4T die, but you could certainly use the new Bee Hive Slimline Die to create some hexagons), and added some colour with Distress Oxide once again.

I popped up each of the hexagons using varying amounts of foam tape (ranging from a single to triple layer) to create different heights to add interest to the card. I glued down the elements (including a red heart that was die-cut from the coordinating die set) with liquid glue and added white gel pen highlights with my Gelly Roll Pen. Next, I applied some Glossy Accents to the wings, honey pot, heart and honey wand and let it dry.


For the sentiment, I used the 'hello' from the You’re Elephantastic stamp set and did some white heat embossing onto black cardstock, which I cut down to a thin strip. I added some foam tape to this for dimension.

To finish the card, I added the bee scene to some black card stock which I die cut into a 5 x 5-inch card base.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like