Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Sweet black monochrome with a pop of red

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Sundae Sweeties stamp set that was previously released. I decided to make a monochrome card with a pop of red, I hope you like it xxx 


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started with the cute image and sentiment from the Sundae Sweeties stamp set from Time for Tea Designs. I colored the image using copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 


For the background, I trimmed down a patterned paper from the Brighter Days Paper Pad from Time for Tea Designs and a piece of white card stock (for the grounding).

  • Cherry: R35, R24, R22 / W7
  • Cream: W3, W1, W0
  • Ice: W8, W6, W5, W3
  • Cone: W4, W3, W1
  • Cat: W7, W5, W4, W2 / W7 
 
With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a mini slimline card base. I finished it of using some hearts sprinkles and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx

Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 

Supplies:

  • Time for Tea Designs - Sundae Sweeties 
  • Time for Tea Designs - Sundae Sweeties Dies
  • Time for Tea Designs Paper Pad: Brighter Days
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Trinity Stamps: Heart Sprinkles Mix - Sweet-N-Tart
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like