Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Cool Birthday

Hello crafty peeps! It's Thursday and time to share my latest card. I'm still loving playing with the latest release and with such cute images who can blame me?! I had so much fun creating this sweet summer scene... everyone loves an ice cream, right?

 

For this card I used the Cool Critters Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out with the Cool Critters Coordinating Dies. I blended Faded Jeans & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks to create the sky effect. I then blended Lucky Clover & Twisted Citron to create the grass & hedge. I used the Grass Die from Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and the Stitched Cloud from the Landscape Edge Dies to die cut each piece. I layered them together and die them with the postage stamp die from the Slimline Postage Stamp Dies. I attached the panel onto a white card base with foam pads. I added all the images and sentiment onto the card with foam pads and added some gems to finish.


Save 10% off your order with Time For Tea Designs using my DT code T4TKITTY10

Thank you ever so much for joining me today.

Kitty xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like