Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Hope your day is SWEET

Hello there, crafty friends!

It is DT Natalia. I hope your weekend was a good one! 

Today's card uses the art of repetition. It is a technique I don't use enough, but it comes in handy when creativity levels are low. 

I used a couple of mice from the Hello Cupcake Stamp and Die collection from the last release, together with the Slimline Postage Stamp frame dies


The background is really simple as I wanted the focus to be on the little guys. I used some kitsch flamingo distress oxide and mixed it with water to splatter it with a round brush (size 8) on a while piece of white cardstock. 

I wanted the cherries and strawberry to follow a rainbow colour as I thought that would be cute, and I used both my spectrum noir and my ohuhu to colour in the stamped images. 


I can't help but laugh at that last little guy. He is so cheeky: "nope, this one is mineee!" 

I did some masking for the stamp as I wanted it on one line only, and then for the first time ever I used my Brother machine to cut it out - I was well impressed!

There is a sell going on over at the Time for Tea shop, in case you didn't know! A lot of the supplies are out of stock so grab the ones that aren't while they last!

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like