Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Big Birthday Sundae

 



Hello everyone, and happy Friday. Annalisa here today, sharing a birthday card featuring some awesome new products that were released last week. I just love the Big Birthday Wishes Sentiment Die and how it fills up a card! I paired this with the kitty and the ice cream sundae from the Sundae Sweeties set and love the result.



To start, I stamped, coloured (with Copics) and die cut the kitty and ice cream sundae. I coloured some card stock with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide (using my Beautiful Blender Brushand used it to die cut out the Big Birthday Wishes sentiment and the small hearts. I also die-cut the sentiment die from some black card stock. I glued the pink sentiment to the black one, slightly offset to create a shadow effect.

For the background, I used a two-part ice cream stencil that I had in my stash, which I thought was perfect for this card. I used Kitsch Flamingo and Vintage Photo Distress Oxides for the ice cream and the cone. To get the glittery ice cream tops, I added some translucent embossing paste and then topped this with distress glitter once I removed the stencil.



I used some of the new Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad with the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies to create a pretty frame for the card. I die cut this frame twice from white card stock and glued them together with liquid glue. I then added the patterned paper frame on top of these. I glued these to the ice cream background and added the kitty and sundae with some foam tape. Next, I added the sentiment and the hearts. 

To complete the card, I added some Stickles and white gel pen accents.

Don't forget, you can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs order using the T4TANNALISA10 at the checkout.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like