Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

Celebrate, Make a Wish!


 

Well Saturday has come around again quick Teatimers hope you all having a great bank holiday weekend. I shall be back at work Monday so making the most of my last two days off and the sun is out today too!

This week I wanted to build on my birthday card collection I never seem to have one when I need one you know. The new Birthday Bear Clear Stamp Set is perfect for this its such a cute set and doesn't have to be used for birthday. I stamped out my critters and coloured them up and tried to shade them so they look more 3-D you can see on the bear where I added darker browns under their chin and places I thought would be in shadow. Once coloured up I cut them out with the coordinating dies and left them to the side whilst I worked on the rest of the card. 
I used the Large Scallop Celebrate Frame Dies to cut out the background and ink blended using a combination of Shaded Lilac, Dried Marigold and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. I spritzed with water to add some texture and set aside to dry. 
For the sentiments I white heat embossed the make a wish sentiment from the bear set and cut out using the matching dies. The celebrate is from the die set we used to cut out the base I cut it out twice using white and the same deep purple cardstock I used for the other part of the sentiment. 
Once the base was dry I used the new Bokeh Bubbles 6x6 stencil with white pigment ink to create some circles just for some added interest. Again setting it aside to dry.
Once everything was dry I adhered everything together and finished up with some sequins and adhered it onto the same deep purple card stock and popped it onto my card base. 
I hope you like my card and have a lovely weekend!
If you want to treat yourself in the Time for Tea shop don't forget you can use code T4TNATALIE10 to get 10% off your order 💖


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like