Pages

Sunday 15 August 2021

Have a cool birthday

Good afternoon Teatimers, 

DT Lyndsey here on the blog today and I'm sharing this cute birthday card using the adorable Cool Critters stamp and die collection  from the latest release.

I wanted to create a clean and simple card using these sweet critters and this cool sentiment is such a perfect fit.


I started as always by colouring my images with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Raccoon - IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9 

Bunny - EB1,EB2, GB8 

Cat - BG1, BG3, BG5,BG6 

Red - CR11, DR5, DR7 

Yellow - LY2, LY1, LY3 


I cut the middle die from the Slimline Salloped Nesting Dies  and created a speller effect using pink and yellow distress inks. I used the yellow ink to stamp the lolly image randomly around the panel and to grounding for the critters.

I took a DL card blank and lightly added colour around each edge before adding the Scalloped panel using foam tape for dimension.

I added each critter to the card with foam pads and finished off with a few clear sequins.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like