Pages

Monday 16 August 2021

have a COOL birthday! - featuring patterned paper

Hi crafty friends!

DT Natalia here with you today. I am now back in the UK, which is exciting as I can craft again! (let's ignore the part where I need to also work again, for happiness purposes)

Last week, I shared with you an idea to use that pretty patterned paper you have in your stash - and today I come with another simple card where I show you a different way of making use of your paper pads!

I stamped the cute racoon from the Cool Critters stamp set and coloured him in with my spectrum noir IG6, IG4, IG3, IG2 and IG1. These are my favourite greys, ever! I also coloured in the ice cream to match the happy patterned paper from the Sweet summer paper pad on the background. As you know, I love sparkle, so some Stickles were in order on that ice cream!

I must admit, I now wish I would have made it a shaker - I don't know why I didn't! to make the background, I used the two of the simple circle dies together to make the outer frame which also cut the inside of the smallest circle. I die cut the frame multiple times (4 I think!) to give my card some dimension as well. 



I used double sided foam tape to adhere the racoon to my card front and then mounted it on another sheet from paper pad, which ties it all up together nicely. 

I really hope this inspires you to take your pads out of your drawer and give them a go! 

Make sure you use the code T4TNEILA10 to get a 10% off your shop.

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like