Pages

Monday 30 August 2021

Bee happy shaker card

Happy Monday, Tea Timers!

DT Natalia here - I hope you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend if you are in the UK - and a great start of the week if not!

Today's card features the Bee Hive slimline die and the Bee Happy Clear stamp and coordinating dies.


If you remember, I made another card with the bee hive die a few weeks ago, where I used the negative from the die cut. This time, I decided to use the positive and make a shaker card! If you know me, you know how much I love a shaker - I just think they are so much fun! 

I started off by trimming a panel from yellow cardstock to the size of the slimline die. I then cut the the die from white cardstock to create my front panel. 
I cut some acetate a bit smaller than my card front and adhered them together with some thin double sided tape. Once my window was ready, I used double sided foam tape to build my shaker. This is the best foam roll for shakers, I love that it is narrow and works great for smaller areas. 

I filled in my shaker with some Nuvo sequins which I find very pretty, and then adhered my yellow panel on top to close it off. I used my stamping platform to guide me while putting these two panels together.


My card front was now good to go, and all I had to do was stamp and colour my bees and accessories. Aren't they super cute? I love them! I used a mix of my Spectrum Noir and my Ohuhu to colour the stamped images and then used the coordinating dies to cut them. 

To mount them onto the card front, I used double sided foam tape. Lastly, I added the Bee Happy sentiment, stamped in white on black cardstock and that completed my card! 

I hope you like it, remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop!

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like