Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Hello Cupcake

Hi crafty friends, Kitty here with my latest project! I have loved creating with the new releases. The images are so cute and a great size and sometimes you don't need much else so I kept the design simple to keep the focus on these cuties...


How cute are those little mice?! I love their cheeky faces. I used the Time For Tea Designs Hello Cupcake Stamp Set for all the images. I stamped them in black ink and coloured them with copics. I added some spots onto the cupcake case using a white pen. I then used the coordinating Hello Cupcake Die Set to cut out each of the images and sentiment. I created the quick blended background using my Cracked Pistachio & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I flicked some water spots onto the panel with a paint brush then blotted them dry. I attached all the images with foam pads and added some Rain Drops.


Don't forget you can get 10% off your next order at The Shop by using my DT Discount code T4TKITTY10. Thank you for joining me today, keep checking the blog out regulary for more inspiration from the team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like