Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

LET'S CELEBRATE

 Hello crafty friends! Silvia's back today with a birthday card.

I started ink blending a white panel with cracked pistacchio, squeeze lemonade, dried marigold, victorian velvet and milled lavander Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with water and I die cut it with "Sun Ray Cover Plate" die set.

I then stamped images from the "Birthday Bear" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together and I added a white frame cut with the "Smile Inverted Scallop Frame" die set.

For the sentiment I used the "Brighter Days Sentiment Cards" in grey and that's all.


I hope you'll like the card and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like