Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

You are so sweet

Hello Tea Timers! Silvia's here today.

How adorable is this kitty with his big ice-cream?! I totally love him so much!!!

I started making my card cutting a rectangle from one of the beautiful patterned papers from the "Brighter Days" 6x6 paper pad and I cut a white panel using the biggest die from the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" set.

I then colored it mixing together speckled egg, salvaged patina and picked raspberry Distress spray stain.

I stamped the adorable kitty from the "Sundae Sweeties" stamp set, I colored him with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut him with coordinating dies.

I put everything together and that's all.

I hope you'll enjoy this card and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you and amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like