Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

You make me smile


Hello crafty friends! Silvia's here today.

It's too hot even to ink blending in these days, so I have a very easy peasy card to share with you.

I first cut a 5,5"x 4,25" panel from one of the new "Sweet Summer" paper pad and then I die cut the "Bee Hive Cover Plate" die from white cardstock.

I then stamped images from the "Bee Happy"stamp set, I colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them with the coordinating dies.


I put everything together, I added one of the cute sentiments from the "Brighter Days Sentiments" and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and don’t forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like