Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

Awesome Bubbles

Hello, DT Kitty here. Sometimes it's nice to just make a simple with minimal products. It's always a challenge for me and I swear they take longer but sometimes less is more. I really wanted to show that you can use just a couple of products to make a striking card so for this weeks card for Time For Tea Designs I did just that...

I created the background first. I used the new Bokeh Bubbles Stencil along with my Distress Oxide Inks. I blended the lightest colours first then the others in brightness order. I masked several of the bubbles so I only got the ones I wanted and it wasn't too overcrowded. I mounted the panel onto lilac card then stright onto a card base. I used the You Are Awesome Sentiment Die to create the sentiment. I die cut it from black and white card and layered it together. To finish I added some Iridescent Rain Drops.

Use my code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.


Thank you for joining me today, I will be back next week with another creation. Don't forget to check out more cards from the rest of the team throughout the week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like