Pages

Monday 3 April 2023

Happy (Early) Easter!

Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog! With Easter coming up soon, I am showcasing the new Eggstra Special Birthday stamp set and the new Eggstra Special Layering Stencil. Both pair so well with each other, can help you create super cute cards just in time for Easter and are currently on sale! 


Sets used:
(dies available here)

I first took a piece of cardstock and blended the first layer of the stencil, the egg shaped part. The layering stencils are so help as it shows you which part is the the top part. I blended it with Saltwater Taffy, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides. I then took the second layer and used Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feather to add the details onto the egg.With the help of the A2 Panel die, I die cut out my background and set it to the side.


I then stamped out my 2 bunnies and fussy cut them out. I used E00, E31, E33, E35, E37 Copic Markers to color the bunnies.

With the alphabet dies, I cut out the phrase "Happy Easter" but made sure not to cut out the A's as I wanted the bunnies to replace them. I then heat embossed the rest of my sentiment onto purple cardstock making sure to mask off the letter N in the sentiment.


To complete my card, I spaced out how I wanted the letters and images to go. When I was satisfied with how it looked, I glued it down with liquid adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed this post today and will feel inspired to create your Easter cards if you haven't done so yet. Head to the shop for the sale on these sets and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like