Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

Happy 2021 Everyone

 

Happy New Year everyone! DT Annalisa here, I wanted to celebrate the start of the new year by sharing a celebration card with bright colours. I just love the Time For Tea Designs squirrel with a glass of bubbly ringing in the new year!

I created the background by applying some Gina K. designs gold Glitz glitter gel to the Magical Snowflake Stencil. Once the glitter gel was dry, I added a white border using the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies


For the sentiment, I die cut the Happy New Year Sentiment Die from teal and black card stock. I used liquid glue to adhere them to each other (to create a bit of a shadow) and then to the card.

To finish the card, I stamped and coloured the critters and accompanying elements from the Happy New Year Critters Clear Stamp Set and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I added them to the card using foam tape to add some dimension. 

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.

I hope this new year brings us all a little more joy than we had in the very difficult 2020. 




2 comments:

  1. love this card its amazing loving the use of the stencil for background - need to use mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card its amazing loving the use of the stencil for background - need to use mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like