Pages

Thursday 24 March 2022

Cafe Critters are a REAL TREAT!


 Hello crafty friends!!  It's Amanda and I'm hoping you're having a GREAT day!!  If not, I hope this card cheers you up a little!

I have created this lovely scene using the Enjoy the Little Things and Cafe Critters stamp sets.  I stamped my cute little images from these sets using alcohol marker friendly black ink.  Then, I colored them with Copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I also stamped my sentiment on a piece of white cardstock.

For my background, I ink blended Catherine Pooler's Flirty Fuschia and Dress Blues and then splattered white paint and water onto the background.


Once dry, I used 3D foam squares and liquid glue to adhere everything to my card front.  





I just love this color combination.. don't you!?  Thanks for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!

Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase! 

I hope you enjoyed this post!!  Get crafty! Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like