Pages

Friday 11 March 2022

Thank You Kitty

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. I am so excited that we get to spring forward this weekend here in Canada and get an extra hour of daylight in the evening! I am sharing a thank you card today featuring several Time For Tea Designs dies and one stamp set.

For the back panel, I ink blended some Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes to some white cardstock. I added some water splatter using a paintbrush and set this aside to dry. I used a stitched square die to cut out white card stock, which I then die cut again using the Thank You Sentiment Die Set. I splattered on Tumbled Glass to this panel and set it aside to dry.

For the snow, I used the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to cut white card stock, I die cut it a second time using the same stitched square die. I glued the snow piece to the 'thank you' square panel and then added this to the ink blended panel.

I used some coloured card stock to cut the little houses using the Home For Christmas Dies. I glued these down to the snow and thank you panel and then added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen. 


I stamped, coloured (with Copics) and die cut the kitty from the Happy Mail Critters and glued this down to the card base. I added the die-cut snowflakes I created using the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies to the card around the sentiment and in the kitty's paw.

To complete the card, I added some snow stickers and white enamel accents.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like