Pages

Thursday 3 March 2022

Hope your day is a real treat!


Hey friends!
It's Amanda here sharing my very first post as a proud Time for Tea Designs design team member!  I am so excited to share my creations with you!  I hope you get some inspiration from my cards and learn something new with every blog post!

Are these Enjoy the Little Things and Cafe Critters stamp sets just the CUTEST!?  Eek!  They look so good mix and matched, too!

For this card, I blended a background using Catherine Pooler's Minted, In the Park, and Deck the Halls inks.  I spritzed it with water and also flicked a bit of white paint on it.



While waiting for that to dry, I cut a panel of white cardstock for the ground.  I used the Tiled Wall Stencil and Twilight ink to create little pavestones.

Next, I stamped my images from the Enjoy the Little Things and Cafe Critters stamp sets, colored them with Copic markers, and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.


Finally, I assembled my card using liquid glue and 3D foam squares.



That's it for me today, crafty buddies!  Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea blog today!  

Use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase! 
See you next week!
Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like