Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Video: Create a Floral Spring Scene with Blooming Bunnies!

Hi, Friends! My name is Lauren and I'm so excited to be a part of the Time for Tea Designs Video Team! I have my first video today and I thought I would I would share a tutorial of a typical card I love to create - a scene with lots of perspective and layering.

For this card I grabbed my Blooming Bunnies stamp set and dies, then went through my die sets to help me create a floral, Spring scene.

In the video I share which dies I use and how I add depth to die cut pieces of colored cardstock. Then I will walk through how I create each layer of the card using foam squares to create more dimension and perspective on the card.

Click the image below to start the video and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions that I can help with in creating a scene!


Here is a quick list of the Time For Tea Designs supplies I used and make sure to enter my code T4TLAUREN10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

Blooming Bunnies Clear Stamp Set

Blooming Bunnies Coordinating Die Set

Windmill Add On Die Set

Landscape Edge Standalone Die Set

Thanks for joining me today and see you next month!

XO. Lauren

Find me on my social media here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like