Pages

Sunday 6 March 2022

Happy Bee-Day

 Good evening Teatimers, 

I'm here (a bit late due to technical issues) on the blog today sharing this sweet birthday card using the adorable Bee Happy Stamp Set. This card absolutely gives me spring vibes, with the lighter nights and colour coming back into the garden.


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bees - CT1, CT2, CT4, GB5 

Wings - IB1,BT2

Hive - GB2, GB3, GB5, TN4 

Branch - TN4, TN5, TN7 

To create the background I die cut a rectangle out using the 2nd largest die from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies. Using the Sweet Honeycomb 6x6 Stencil and distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade I created an honeycomb pattern across the panel. 

I then took 3 small hexagon Dies and cut out from the panel. The panel was added to a slimline card base cut to size from white card and the hexagons were then pieced back into place using foam pads to give dimension. I added my cute little images to the card to create scene.

I die cut the 'Happy' from the Happy Mail Gift Card Holder Add On Set twice from white card and once from black to give a thick sturdy sentiment . Stamping the rest of the sentiment by masking off the 'Bee'  from the Bee Happy sentiment  and the 'Day' from the birthday from the Bold Sentiments set.

I finished the card off with some clear sequins randomly placed around the images.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 to get 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening

Lyndsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like